- Why did you join the company?
- How does this role further your company’s mission?
- Tell me about your most successful employees. What do they do differently?
- What do you expect someone in this position to accomplish in the first 60-90 days?
- What, if anything, in my background gives you pause?
- What is the turnover in your company, in the executive suite and in the department, I am interviewing for?
- What are the opportunities for growth and advancement?
- If you had a chance to interview for your company again (knowing what you know now), what questions would you ask next time?
- What haven’t I asked that most candidates ask?
- What are the next steps in this process?
10 Questions To Ask At An Interview
You, the interviewee should also be prepared to ask smart and pertinent questions at the job interview. Read on for a list of ten questions you should be prepared to ask ...
You May Also Like These Articles …