It’s a two way street.
Here is the list of ten questions you should be prepared to ask
- Why did you join the company?
- How does this role further your company’s mission?
- Tell me about your most successful employees. What do they do differently?
- What do you expect someone in this position to accomplish in the first 60-90 days?
- What, if anything, in my background gives you pause?
- What is the turnover in your company, in the executive suite and in the department, I am interviewing for?
- What are the opportunities for growth and advancement?
- If you had a chance to interview for your company again (knowing what you know now), what questions would you ask next time?
- What haven’t I asked that most candidates ask?
- What are the next steps in this process?